Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You MUST watch this video!

If you have children, work with children, love children, take care of children, whatever, you must watch this video. It was sent to me this AM and it moved me. I thought of my own children and how unique each one is. I thought of my lively bunch of three and four year olds and about how precious and different each one is. Not one of them fits in a box. We just were not created that way, not us, not our children.
As I was told, 'it will make you think'.

1 comment:

Olivia Love Worthy said...

b"H

It said, "You MUST watch this video," so I did!

Like the poem, it caused me to think. It's beautiufl. I'll come back to watch again be"H.

This is such a great lesson. I don't have kids but it's important that we all accept one another as we are.

Thank you!

Olivia