Friday, April 13, 2007

Only a little excited..


I want you to notice the counter on my sidebar to the left. It's the picture with the sheep on it...do you see it? Kewl! Well, that is my corny lil' ticker couting down the days to Maryland Sheep and Wool festival. I have been wanting to go for way too many years now and it looks like this year (b'ezrat Hashem) will be the year!! WOO HOO!! I listened to 'Knit and the City's' podcast from last year's show and can I tell you, they have got me so stoked! Yes, I am a fiber freak and I cannot wait! I feel like a kid getting ready to go to Six Flags! I ask you, what could possibly be more fun?! Hundreds of sheep, wool, spinners, yarn, wool, sheep, demos, wheels, sheep, wool, roving, weaving, sheep and of course wool...doesn't it sound like heaven?!?!?!

1 comment:

BJ said...

7:30 a.m. at my door -- and not a moment sooner!

Yup, that's what you get for having night person friends ;-)