Friday, April 27, 2007

Uh-oh! Watch out folks, Philly is whining again!!!

Why, oh, why does World Wide Knit In Public Day have to be on Saturday, June 9th, 2007? Rats and double rats!! They are so not fair!!! I can't be there on a Saturday! It's Shabbat people!! No knitting on Shabbat!!! I want them to change the day so I can go play too!!! POO!

I mean, think about it! Wouldn't it be so much fun to be walking about and see a group of random knitters sitting in a park or mall, needles clicking happily away. I would clutch my knitting bag tightly, joyous tears streaming down my face and run to join them! (yes folks, I probably would run or at least walk VERY fast!) It would be like a total knit in, a love fest for wool!

Oh well, it's just not meant to be. It's not such a biggee, really. Just cause I can't be there to knit:::sniff sniff:::

Seriously, it is OK. I really just felt like whining a bit. Keeps me feeling young and girlish.;-)

I think there is an option to make an unofficial group on another day, and ya' know what, I just might do it.

So, if you happen to be here in the City of Brotherly Love, more than likely you will see me out and about with my knitting or drop spindle. I seem to be knitting everywhere out in public these days. And my drop spindle... :::sigh::: I especially take my drop spindle where I know there are a few stairs. I can spin for quite a while when I have several steps on my side. Don't be shy, come on over and introduce yourself and feel free to join me!

Happy knitting and joyous spinning my friends, no matter what day it is...well, except of course on Shabbat!

No comments: