Thursday, October 12, 2006

And now for the last word on healthy eating:::smile:::




For All We Weight and Health Conscious People!

As we now know, Dr.Atkins was 258 lbs. at the time of his death, an Obese
weight for a man 6'
tall.

For those of you who watch what you eat... Here's the final word on
nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those
conflicting medical studies:

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than
the Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the
Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks
than the Americans

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer
heart attacks than the Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and
suffer fewer heart attacks than the Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently whats killing you.

Note: Thanks to Over the Rainbow for passing this along to me and making me smile! That was a BIG mitzvah girl!!

5 comments:

Shoshana said...

That's great! Thanks! Chag Sameach!

NotQuiteJuneCleaver said...

I my dear friend. I miss hearing from you!! Hope all is well with you and yours. Thanks for the smile!
Susan

Over The Rainbow said...

So glad! :)

PS. My blog is at overtherainbow610. Without the 610 it takes you to a different one.

Patty said...

i love this, so funny

Philly Farmgirl said...

SUSAN!!! I have been thinking about you SO much, especially over Sukkot! I miss our chats, I pray all is well with you too.