Thursday, October 20, 2005

MAZAL TOV!!

My baby sister has just had her first baby! A fine and very handsome (poo poo poo) boy! He weighed a very nice 6lbs 12oz, 19 inches long and was born the second day of Sukkot at 1:10 PM...which is why I was unable to get there to be her doula. She also lives about an hour from me. :-( Mom and her best friend were there so thank G-d she did have support. Mommy said she was awesome and from what I can tell she really did a great job! I am sorry I was unable to be there I so wanted to help with her birth, but I was able to pray. A friend of mine who was able to, got messages for me and told me when the baby came, which was so very nice. B"H, the new Mommy and baby are well and healthy and we are so happy for our new little addition to the family!
WELCOME LITTLE ONE!

No comments: