Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm back...did you miss me?

Shalom everyone!
I am back in the US from my most amazing time in Eretz Israel. There is so much I want to share with you and so much I am still digesting from my all too short time there. It will probably take me several entries to write it all, so try to be patient with me.
First to let you know, my children, B"H, are well and have grown so much during their time in Israel! I have to tell you, I was particularly nervous about seeing my son because I know that he has grown so much spiritually. I just wasn't sure how it would be...I am not sure exactly how to explain it. Part of me was worried I wouldn't be able to talk to him, share with him...y’know, the whole phenomenon of the young people 'flippin' out' in yeshiva/seminary. Well, my worries were for not, B"H! He was a true tzaddik! Every word that came from his mouth was Torah to share with me, and still my beloved son, showing me the same respect and love he always has. The same goes for my daughter...ay, what can I say, B"H, may they continue to grow from strength to strength.

No comments: