Tuesday, April 04, 2006

MATISYAHU YOUTH!

OH WOW! Ok, so I admit I bought this CD thinking I would check it out and pass it on to my daughter. She just loves Matisyahu but I gotta tell you, it ain't happening! I have to get here her own copy now! I am loving this CD! I liked Matisyahu's live at Stubb's CD well enough especially 'King without a Crown'. But the whole CD was not my total cup of tea. But this new album really has something so much more to it. The lyrics, music, everything is just on another level. He has obviously grown in many ways, it shows. Track 3 'Time of your Song' is my absolute fave! The whole CD is just amazing. Check it out, and buy an extra copy for your young people!


I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go
And I know and I go and I go get up and go
Make me feel its for real tell me what you know.

No comments: