Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tag! Now, I'm it!

I have been tagged by Mrs. Jude.
Here are the rules. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
So here goes...

1. I am now eating a 85-100% raw diet and I am loving it! (stayed tuned for blogs and recipes about my adventures.) I am also a vegetarian for many years now. I did 'backslide' for about a year, but have recanted on my short omnivore stint and am quite happy about it.

2. I try to smile and say hello to everyone. (for some people it is better to exercise a bit of caution and refrain from such niceties.)

3. I struggle with returning phone calls and emails and am trying to get better at it.

4. In spite of my healthy, organic ways, I drink a cup of coffee everyday.

5. I go to the ocean every year to reconnect and recharge.

6. I have lived in five states and have had 24 different homes. (Told ya', I am a gypsy.)

7. I used to collect unicorns and still have a couple. I really liked learning about the legends of the unicorns, especially the healing capabilities of the unicorn's horn. Now I have a lot of lighthouses, and I have not bought a one of them. They were all gifts. My brother gave me my first one.

8. I dream alot about dancing. My favorites were when I danced with Fred Astaire :::sigh::: and this other one a had where I was on a mountaintop doing the most amazing grand jetes.


OK, here is who I am tagging. Sorry guys if you don't want to play, be a sport and do it anyway! BJ, Lake Vent, Over the Rainbow, and Leah Country. Alright, I am only tagging 4 people, cuz I am not so good at following the rules either. (That's number 9 °Ü° )

No comments: