Friday, May 19, 2006

Blogging Blues

I have not abandoned you in the middle of my trip. There is just so much I want to write about that I need to get my thoughts better organized. There are so many people and things I want to share with you all. I wish you were just here with me, so I could pour you that hot cup of coffee, and we could just shmooze. You would have to listen to me blabber on about my trip and we could just sort it all out after we were done. I could interject, "Oh yeah and then there was..." and not have to cut, paste, delete make sure there is continuity in thought, proper punctuation, grammar etc. You would just get it, it would just be easier. You would see my face light up when I told you the awesome people I met and you would feel my homesickness as I tell you about how much I long to return. Not a day goes by that I do not think of my home. Rebbe Nachman said, "You are wherever your thoughts are. Make sure your thoughts are where you want to be." Well, my thoughts are ever in Eretz Israel. I have not yet gotten to a point were I do not get a bit emotional about it when I think of Tsfat. I am fighting hard to maintain all I learned and all I felt while there. I was told I would have to do that, and it is so true. But I tell you there is so much joy in the journey and if I did not have to fight then it would not be so real and so prominent in my thoughts as it is. So, bear with me. I will soon be posting more, it just may be in several parts. I do not like putting up such long posts, so I try to keep them short but sweet.

No comments: