Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Adventures of Philly Farmgirl

As we see our heroine today we find her walking aimlessly and dazed about her house searching for her motivation.


OY! OY!

let's add a big heaving sigh to that::::SIGH:::

OK, that's better.

:::SIGH:::Oyyyyyyyyyy.

So what's with the oying and sighing Philly?

:::big dramatic orchestra music in the background:::

DAA DAA DUM!

Pesach cleaning!

Now where did I put my motivation?

It was just here yesterday, and lots of it!

...lotta good that did me on Shabbat.

Here, motivation, motivation, motivation. pss...pss...pss...oh great, here comes the cat!

:::wonders what cat food is kosher for pesach this year?::::

OK. Let's try the mantra.

DEEP BREATH

dust is not chometz...
dust is not chometz...
dust is not chometz...
chometz is dust...oops I mean,
dust is not chometz
and my beloved is not the korban pesach...

OK, I can do this!


Philly Farmgirl finds her motivation and plays really loud Simply Tsfat CD to keep moving.

Tune in next week to see how far she actually gets.

1 comment:

Over The Rainbow said...

ROTFLOL!!!! You're hilarious!

A very Hassidic approach to a stressful situation! Rebbe Nachman is very proud, I'm sure...:)