Sunday, December 07, 2008

I'm Marianne Dashwood?!

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



Oh my word, I can hardly believe it. I know it is just a quiz, certainly not a psychological evaluation, but still and all. I always fancied myself an Elizabeth Bennet or Elinor Dashwood. You know the intelligent, together, self sacrificing type. Also I did not regard myself as being terribly romantic, but perhaps there is still some remnant there unawares to me.

Please do not misunderstand, I am by no means ashamed of this Austenian heroine. In fact she proves herself quite worthy of admiration because of her own growth of character. Hmmm....admirable qualities indeed.

*Kisses to my youngest who started this Austen quiz taking mania in my home. Good fun!

1 comment:

chany28 said...

Hi Philly,

To my astonishment I took the quiz and the result: Marianne Dashwood.

I was very surprised myself, yet, who knows whom we really would be...just a simple quiz would be able to unveil the intricate details of our personalities...lol