Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm still here

As I was caring for the Little Miss I nanny for yesterday, I learned a very pertinent and timely lesson. She is only four months old and when no one is in her presence she thinks she is alone. I sat her in a play saucer that she loves and set her to amuse herself while I did a few dishes. She was right there in the kitchen with me and managed to get herself turned around in her seat and was no longer facing me. After a few minutes she began to fuss a bit. I turned around from the sink and said "Here I am baby! Here I am !" She quieted a bit but then began to fuss once more. I called to her again and turned her to face me."Just because you cannot see me Little Miss does not mean I am not here!"

Hmmmmm......indeed you say.

Isn't it the same way with our Creator, our Father?

Just because we cannot see Him doesn't mean He isn't there,

right there.

Just turn around and look behind you.

No comments: