Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It has been a month...again!

So family and friends, it seems this is the best I can do. Once a month posting and not a whole lot to say. Hard to return phone calls, emails etc. I feel most times overwhelmed although I work hard at staying happy. For sure it is mitzvah g'dolah. I really wish I could just stay home. It seems I have not been able to catch up with my modern lifestyle. But, no one will pay me to be a housewife and the bills still insist on receiving money, so this seems to be my lot. I know I should not complain, I really don't think I am. I admit who I am, how I feel and what the reality of life is. I know all this comes from Hakadosh, Barukh Hu, and so this too is for my good...and every little thing is gonna be alright.

'Don't worry...
about a thing.
Cuz' every little thing
is gonna be alright'

Absolute poetry!

No comments: